Friday, February 22, 2008

So That's How It Works

I just transferred funds from my PayPal account to my bank account today. I was hoping to receive the cash within the same day, but that's just too much wishful thinking. The very effortless transaction promises to deliver within 5-7 business days.

I've been collecting my income from this blog's several paid advertisements for some time now, and I withdrew some of the revenue today. I've never tried this before, but it's still a good thing to have some sort of income in an almost monetized blog like what I have here. It isn't much, really, but we'll see what happens next.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:27 AM

    msta na idol? jst droppin by your page...lapit ko na i-regret not working out my blog...there have been many things i should have wrote about...daming lumagpas na pagkakataon...hope it's not too late though...hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin