Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Better Late Than Delayed: I Reviewed KAOS the Musical for Jessica Zafra

**That One Word! What heavenly music to the gay guy's ear! What promise! What rapture! What validation! Delayed! Oh fuck it.

I reviewed KAOS the Musical for The Mistress of the Universe. And my review was published in her blog dated May 18, 2011. I know, I know, but I judged you read this post's title first. I apologize for the inconvenience!


And this here is haggard evidence.


Fly's not open, and this, minus the jacket, is exactly the same set that I wore when I met with the soft spoken Powkhie.

And this here's the link. Click to read!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Mommel! Galing kang shift nyan noh?! Hehehe! I'll be reading the review now, tnx for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jusmiyo Momel, ang waist line mo, malapit na mag vanish to thin air! Hahahaha. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Momel...superskinny jeans. basag ang K-K- mo nyan hahahah

    Ang counterpart ng Kaos dito ay Voyage de La Vie na hanggang ngayon ay pinag-iisipan ko pa rin kung papanoorin or gamitin na lang ang kaperahan para balikan ang universal studios.

    ikaw na ang madaming perks. so, may magaganap na balikan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. KHIE inisip ko nga agad na di kaya yan yung nagkita tayo..kaya ka maagang umuwi? hihihi

    lab it!! tsupah skinny jeans! *halata bang hindi ko binasa ang review?*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin