Sunday, November 23, 2008

Technical Support Story #5: Emails

**It's calls like this that makes technical support better than straight-to-hell telemarketing. Among other things, that is.

So this customer calls in saying that he has a problem with his email. He says he's experiencing a lot of latency with his incoming mails; the last time he received emails was like two days ago or something. And then he goes ahead and tells me this:

"I live in Texas, and most of my customers are from Texas. I understand if they're sending me emails from New York or California, that will take time. But they're just around the block, so why is it taking just as long?

2 comments:

  1. what happened here...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! @ Lexan

    I got tired of coding my own HTML (as if), so I went ahead and had Blogger do it for me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin