**Ain't body language the cutest?
Finally got to finishing the Body Language book I talked about on this post. I now know when to tell if your boss is most likely to agree with, say, a pay raise, when a person's at his horniest, and when to tell if a person's most likely to backstab you senseless. I also learned that cool and collected people use less body language, and I learned that on the last two chapters. Which basically takes a big fat dump at everything else I've learned 300 pages earlier since I'd rather be cool and collected anyway than to learn when to time your flirting.
The Seven Secrets of Attractive Body Language
1. Face: Have an animated face and make smiling a part of your regular repertoire. Make sure you
flash your teeth.
2. Gestures: Be expressive, but don't overdo it. Keep your fingers closed when you gesture, your hands below chin level, and avoid arm or feet crossing.
3. Head Movement: Use Triple Nods when talking and Head Tilt when listening. Keep your chin up.
4. Eye Contact: Give the amount of eye contact that makes everyone feel comfortable. Unless looking at others is a cultural no-no. lookers gain more credibility than nonlookers.
5. Posture: Lean forward when listening, stand straight when speaking.
6. Territory: Stand as close as you feel comfortable. If the other person moves back, don't step
7. Mirror: Subtly mirror the body language of others.