Sunday, March 12, 2006

Oh Yeah!

There!

At last, after eight long blogless months, I have finally attempted another go at my blog.

It's not that I haven't had anything to write about in the past. My life has been off the roof with delightfully uninteresting details, but I have proposed to having none of that no more. See, there's better things than keeping updates of my shopping, sex life, and dating activity. And I personally find it verging a little on the boring side. So I'm making it a point to write about things that, in their own sweet way, would disturb your online activities with my brand of corruption.

What that means is this: I tend to give you crap in my blog. Allow me to help you shape your opinions in shit that's not necessarily helpful, but insightful at the very least. You might not be any smarter, but you'll never look as absentminded as the year before. This is not my form of public service. Feel free to bash my english and my writing technique. And yes, I would love the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin