Wednesday, May 06, 2009

How's the Embarrassment Like?

The funniest thing happened last Sunday. Ricky Hatton, after months of serving the juiciest trash talking over his fight with The People's Champ Manny Pacquiao, dropped dead, cold as a knocked out turkey only after two rounds of the most, shall we say, unprepared boxing to grace Pay Per View. He's knocked out on round two. And that's basically the long and short of this very short lived "put your money where your mouth is match," however much awaited.

I wonder how the embarrassment is like. I mean, what happened here is like training for Rhythmic Gymnastics for four years only to trip on the first few seconds of your routine. And what makes it less embarrassing is that gymnasts don't trash talk. Or they don't do it as loud as Hatton's entourage.

4 comments:

  1. KOREK! Uyy we missed you on Zoe's bday. It was fun. Momel, are you still using the same number? Naisip ko baka busy ka din kaya you couldn't reply. I haven't blogged as often as I used to. Super busy. Hayyy... So now I'm reading some of my friends' blogs including my sibling's-- YOURS!

    Anyways, we hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... the republican side of momel is pretty.

    i'm back, sort of

    woof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uy @ Ate GemDid you know I was supposed to come with Tina and Patrick, but I was an hour late? Pity I missed it.

    Heard Zoe's an angel!

    O...M...JC (Oh My Jesus Christ) @ BryAre you really back for sure? God, I missed you querida!

    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayy... sayang. Yeah she is. We should hang out together one time. But weekends sana. Or weekdays when I'm not in a meeting or not working. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin