Saturday, June 28, 2008

Check Out My Sidebar!

I love it I love it I love it! Not only does it look cleaner, it also redefines Organized in the most fluent possible way ever.

Say goodbye to the Shitting Bull dropdown, though. It was my first real project in HTML coding. Thanks to wherever I stole the picture from. Send me your url so I can properly acknowledge you. In the most fluent possible way ever.

I'm so in the mood for real writing, now that my house looks a little cleaner than before. I just brought a new broom, and I'm just so excited to sweep.

Oh, I also edited my Blog Roll, so if ever I took you off my list, please let me know so I can make it all the more proper. Thanks again!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. ganda...parang nag pa salon...
    parang clinic, sing liwanag ng watson...
    love the red flats...

    mwahs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He hee @ Bry

    Thanks thanks for noticing!

    The red shoes... so Dorothy in Wizard of Oz, right? Take me back to Kansas, will you?

    Har! Cheers! Muah!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin