Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rub Yourself the Right Way

**Ego boosting accomplishments

1. I know how it feels like to live on my own. I support myself. I feed myself. And I look up to no one else. If this doesn't spell total independence, I wouldn't know what does.

2. I know how it feels like to have championed a nine ball tournament. Twice. In a row.

3. I know how it feels like to maintain this blog.

4. I know how it feels like to emcee an event celebrated by three different call centers. That means I emerged in a sea of trying hard caucasian sounding wannabes. I used to be, back then, the best sounding faker there was.

5. I know how it feels like to live in love. And I know how it feels like to be introduced to the parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin