Saturday, May 29, 2010

Writing Practice

**I will be doing more of these. You guys should, too. These write ups are born of spontaneity, and are more or less topsy turvy in all their flotsam and jetsam.


I have resolved to do more writing on account of I need the practice. I am suddenly keen on developing a skill, and I am just as surprised at this volcanic eruption of inspiration. I haven't the faintest idea where it came from. Perhaps its a growing-old thing; I never had the visitation of these ideas during the carefree, cock-hungry days of my youth. Not that my approaching 30s -- well, I surrender. Growing old does charge your inclination to feel useful and profitable and altogether necessary to a certain degree. And it affords you ideas that would never bother the erotic preoccupations of your otherwise youthful person.


And so I have resolved to write more on account of I need the practice. Maybe I'll take some writing lessons, too, because, next to sex, writing is the one other thing that I'm just as passionate enough to actually apply for an enrollment. There weren't schools that offered courses on The Perfect Blowjob, so I'm considering the writing courses. Not that I needed the lessons anyway. I'm not referring to the -- let me cut myself short at this point. I supposed I've had enough writing practice for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin