Friday, January 24, 2014

Let's Take a Break

You guys deserve a break from the usual Friday drivel, so I'm not doing an update this week. I know how "abuse" feels like, so I'll shut up for now and see you all next week. I will be back with an update then. Scout's honor. For now, I would far rather be the honorary girl I'm supposed to be and bake me a hot batch of "Me Time." The homo that I am has gone tired of brushing my Barbie's hair with a serrated fork, so I'll give him a break instead. 

You guys have been Liking status updates for an hour now. Get up. Do something. Put your running shoes on. Break a sweat. Find time to masturbate. 

Meanwhile, here's a picture of a "break" in black and white. 


See you all next week! Muahness from Pasig Cirehhh!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin