Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not a Review: Paranormal Activity

**It's more of an almost-there hunchback of a quasi-review.

So I went ahead and watched this movie under the impression that it's profitable. If it's profitable, then it must be good. But all the hype tells me its far better than good; it's so good it outsold the SAW series. Now that's big. Last time I checked, there was an impressive $20 million difference between total profit generated, and that's super big for some film that was shot with a $11000 budget.

It's profitable and it's big. So I went ahead and experienced Paranormal Activity to verify, for myself, if its really that good. Well, ninety minutes into this movie verified the PROFITABLE and the BIG parts; I'm still waiting for the GOOD part, but then final credits started rolling.

And that's basically the long and short of this moderately engaging haunting. So if you're watching this movie on a date, then at least make sure you're paying. At least there's some ACTION to look forward to at the end of the day, if you know what I mean.

Wink.

Picture from Chud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin