Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'll Write For You!

Hi, in an attempt to expand my readership and entertain your nagging need to open a can of lazy on your blog, I am now accepting requests to be your guest writer. What that means is that I will be more than happy to write you a blog post from time to time, of course given the proper heads up and the details, and you must know how I write it. It's your blog, I'm just guest writing, and I'd like it to be as clean as possible, no loose ends, for both parties involved.

What's in it for me? All I ask is that you link me back, introduce me a bit to your readership, props, snaps, and all that good jazz. Don't worry, I'm doing the public whoring for free. I just want to be re-introduced, is all.

And what's in it for you? First off, this offer, I think, should take you across those lazy weekends or whatnot when you feel like you've been spending too much time online. I'll give you a "reserve write-up" you can post at a later time when you don't have much to post yet. That ensures some sort of continuity, and a refreshing approach to writing at the very least.

You will need to contact me for the details, and then I'll post a comment in your latest post, or I might reply to the email itself. Whichever one's the more recent. Include the following when making a request:

1. What the post is all about
2. How you'd like me to talk about that post.
3. When you need the post itself. I check mail every two days or so.
4. Please include the words "Hi Momel, Blog Post Request" in the subject.
5. I'm only taking three requests per week.
6. I won't do your sponsored reviews.

My posts will be at least 100 words long. I may or may not include a picture, but bear in mind that I cuss from time to time, so we might have some of that.

This offer is almost exclusive to those people in my blog roll on account of I know what they write about. I've been frequenting their chapels with energetic vigor, or at least I used to, sorry about that, and I have this general idea of what they are about.

Just let me know if you are interested. Send the details to momel8@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin