Friday, June 01, 2007

My Feminine Side is Very Sensitive

My nipples are my only feminine side. Everything else is gayer than pink leather pants.

Call it erogenous or downright plain-as-hell kinky, but you see, things just don't get any clearer than that.

Of course, you must understand that this is big coming from an admittedly gay guy so out of the closet. No, not my nipples. This admission, that is, and this begins to grow steadily lamer as it reveals itself to be a badly punchlined one-liner.

And yes, for that matter, I still keep in touch with my feminine side. Most especially during those kinkier alone moments.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 AM

    Hahaha! This is what i miss most about you dearie!!!!!

    So tell me.. how have u been? Im betting my 1 pack of cig that u are having one helluva great time now with you S.O. more than ever!

    Sarap!

    btw, i tagged and added you on alexa redirect train.. hehehe.. love u dear! ingatz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww

    I remembered, last count natin was 6-4 ba? or 7-5? Ha ha haa, un ung time na pinalubog natin sa lait si idol Danica Sotto at ang kanyang mga MTVs

    Ha haaa!

    Miss You so much Devilish

    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... nipples huh. earlobes could be nice too. and the thumb.. and the chest.. and the navel...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we them.. your nipples? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin